Ombre Layer Cake - Celebrate

Hi Fetti Fans! It's time for another creative Hop here at Reverse Confetti and we have some wonderful inspiration for you this month. I've used the delightful Have Your Cake Stamps and Dies to create this colourful ombre tower cake.
I began by stamping the layers of the cake in Distress Oxide Inks in Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar. I then used the decoration stamps to stamp on each layer with versamark ink and emboss with silver embossing powder. 
I stamped the Celebrate word from the Hooray Stamp set (this is the free with purchase stamp set currently on offer, details are in the shop) and coloured it with coordinating Copic colours. I splattered the card with black and pink Distress Oxide Inks and made some of my own enamel dots with Liquid Pearls (squeezed small droplets of Liquid Pearls onto my Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat and allowed to try overnight).

To finish, I adhered the piece to a white cardbase. Hope you enjoy the hop and find lots of fabulous inspiration! Here's the full hop list

Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Deanne Kuntz

Leica Palma

Ali Farmer

Jeanne Jachna

Norine Borys

Audrey Tokach

Emily Leiphart

Candice Fisher

Olga Matyushevskaya

Amy Tsuruta

Olga Moss

Ali xx

3 comments

~amy~ said...

So super cute!

Teri S. said...

Wonderful card for any female celebratng whatever occasion it may be. Love the silver embossed look with the pinks.

Melissa Leftrick said...

So much fun!!!