Countdown to Confetti day 2

 

Hi Fetti Fans! Welcome back to Day 2 of the Countdown! Today's set is Bloom and I've also featured the Peekaboo Cover Plate. I love the floral images in the Bloom set, especially the single flower which could easily be colored as a Gerbera or Daisy - as I have done for my card today!  

Don't forget that there are prizes to be won - head on over to the start of the creative Hop at Reverse confetti if you haven't started from there already.

To begin my card, I stamped the daisy image randomly on a piece of white cardstock with copic friendly ink. I colored it with yellow Copics and then rang the piece through my die cutting machine with the Peekaboo Cover Plate. This coverplate enables you to give real dimension to your card as you can curl up the little cuts created to reveal a peek of what is underneath.

I trimmed and attached to a yellow cardbase. I lifted the cut pieces and curled them slightly on the end of my tweezers to reveal some of the yellow of the cardbase below.



So sweet - loved that it mirrored the theme of petals on flowers! 
May be an image of flower and text   May be an image of text that says "images confe SUPPORT design NOT CRIME い images lerse confel R peekaboo cover panel REVERSE CONFETTI I Confetti Cuts"
Don't forget to leave comments for all the stops to be in the prize draw!
 Thanks for stopping By
Ali  xx


11 comments

~amy~ said...

so pretty Ali!

Carmela said...

Your flowers look pretty with that cover panel. Great new release.

Roxy T said...

I love this layout. You have made your own custom patterned paper.

sharon g said...

So cute for summer. I like the yellow!

Mary Holshouser said...

Wonderful card. I would have worried about
the pop-ups being in the flowers but it
worked fine. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Denise Bryant said...

I love the daisies and the die you used! Pretty card!

Susan Y said...

So pretty! The flowers pair up nice with that cover panel!

Alexandra Y said...

Super pretty! They look like sunflowers!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a great idea and design! Stunning flowers!

Isabel Z said...

Love your sense of design!

Amanda Wilcox said...

Beautiful card! That background die gives such a cool texture to your flowers!