Bloom With Happiness Inspiration Hop

 

Hi Fetti Fans! Welcome to another Inspiration Hop by the Reverse Confetti team! Hope you have been enjoying the new release - such a wonderful variety of stamps and dies to have fun with! 

Before I get to the details of my card don’t forget the fall Frenzie sale is on until the 11 October! 



I have had fun with the Floral Chain Cover Panel Die and the Scripty Sentiments Stamp set. I've been reaching for the softer color palettes lately which had been helped by my recent purchase of the new Distress Oxide Ink Salvaged Patina - love!!

I began the card by smooching a piece of watercolour cardstock with Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks (I use a piece of acetate inked & sprayed with water to smooch on my cardstock). I like to dry off between applications with my heat tool as it gives a more 'mottled' effect. Once this piece was dry, I die cut the flower pieces from the set, a number of times to give me a range of sizes to layer. 
I die cut a white panel with the Floral Chain Cover piece and adhered the flowers as shown. I created a background piece with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink (smooched again on a watercolour piece of paper and splattered with droplets as well). I stamped this with the sentiment from the Scripty Sentiments Set in Versafine Ink (using my Misti so that I could stamp 2-3 times toget a nice dark result). 


Hope you enjoyed this card and that it gives you some ideas for creating with your goodies!

Here's the full hop listing for you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Ali xx



1 comment

~amy~ said...

Super pretty Ali!