Reverse Confetti Day 1 - Happy Mail



Hello Fetti Fans! It's Day 1 of the upcoming July Reverse Confetti Release Peeks and today I have some tags for you made with the Happy Mail Set. This is an incredibly versatile set that you can use to decorate and coordinate you cards, tags and envelopes! In these tags, Ive used the floral images and the sentiment stamps from the Happy Mail set.
*****To WIN don't forget to comment on the blog posts (full list below) to be in the running for a $15US voucher*****

I also used the See Through Tags Confetti Cuts and the Grid Stitched Tag Confetti cut to create the Tags. I used the lovely turquoise and pink cardstock combo that I love so much along with white cardstock.
I stamped out the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured them with my copics (Pinks: RV09, RV25, RV14 Greens: G94, G40 Turquoise: BG49, BG15, BG32). I die cut them and trimmed the larger image so I could use it over 2 tags.
I stamped the "to" on each tag when assembled. Some white ribbon to finish and they are just so pretty!!
 
Head to the other blogs from the creative team for more exciting previews of the new release!!

Thanks for joining us and sty tuned for more previews on the 6th and 7th with the final Blog Hop on the 8th of the month as always!!

Ali xx


16 comments

~amy~ said...

Ali, love your tag trio! The colors are delish!

Ali Farmer (alilovescardmaking) said...

Thanks Amy xx😁

Debbie Rumpza said...

Love your turquoise card!

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful creations! I love these amazing new goodies - I want them all!

Shraddha said...

Adorable tags! The happy mail set works so well with them!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous tags! Such unique and fun colors!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

sharon g said...

The stitched tags look great. The background adds so much character!

Kelsey Thomas said...

These are cute tags. :)

Kathy said...

Love these tags, in such pretty colors, the stitching on the dies is wonderful!

Sue D said...

Lovely tags!!

Amy C. said...

Gorgeous tags! I love the texture and colorful flowers.

Amy C. said...

Gorgeous tags! I love the texture and colorful flowers.

Kristen Snoozy said...

Love your tags, delicate and pretty

Isabel Z said...

These are stunning.

Dee Earnshaw said...

delightful projects