Stinkin' Cute

Hi Crafty friends!

Just decided (kind of last-minute!!) I would enter the Lawn Fawn Challenge 21 (from the Lawfawnatics challenge blog which you should really visit if you haven't already!). This time is was an inspiration board.  I decided to use a set that I hadn't used yet (shock horror!) - Stinkin' Cute. Going for the obvious Valentine's Day theme I created this little box using the Scalloped Treat Box Die.
I began by cuttting 2 die pieces with the Scalloped Box Die out of white card using my Big Shot. I then stamped the small open heart in momento potter's Clay ink and the solid heart in Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink on the front and sides of the box. I also cut the Scalloped Treat Box Winter House Add-on die from red card for the roof and bow for the girl skunk. I coloured the open hearts with copics (R59, R27, R24). I coloured the skunk with copics (C9, C5, C3) - I did have to google the colouring for the skunks as we don't have them here in Aus!! - think I got it right!!


I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink on black card, white embossed it and cut to a sentiment strip.  I assembled the treat box and attached the two cuties with tape runner (putting the bow on the girl skunk).
Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you enjoyed this project and see you again soon xx
Ali xx



No comments