Delicate Wedding Card - Reverse Confetti



Hello crafters!! 
Well my 2 wonderful months of being a Fetti Friend Guest designer with Reverse Confetti have come to an end with this being my final post! I’ve loved every minute and all of the products have been a dream to work with!

My last card is a Wedding card for the Stock Your Stash challenge!

 I had an idea in my head that I wanted to use the geo panel die to form two front overlapping lace-like panels - and it came together in the end! The panels are secured with some ribbon and open to a vellum flap, that you lift to see the message.


 To make the card I:
Cut two geo panel die panels from white card, cut a white piece of card (to fit the ‘square’ the panels form if you overlap the middle ‘squares’ - allow/leave a small ‘flap’ each side to attach the die cut panels to), adhere the panels to these flaps so they then fold towards the centre of the card, add a piece of card to the centre with vellum adhered to the back & folded over the front, adhere this to the inside of the card! I stamped a beautiful sentiment from The Most Beauty stamp set. Very simple but soooo effective!


Hope you enjoyed my creations as much as I have enjoyed guest Designing for Reverse Confetti!!

Ali xx





1 comment

~amy~ said...

Absolutely stunning Ali! We've soooo loved having you as our 'Fetti Friend!