Stamptember!! Heffy Doodle and Simon Says Stamp



Hello Everyone!!!

 It's here!!!! The Heffy Doodle exclusive stamp set for Stamptember!! Yippee!!
As you can tell...I'm beyond excited! Such a fun time and a chance to pick up an exclusive from Heffy Doodle at Simon Says Stamp!

And here's the stamp set! It's soooooo cute!
The thing I love most about this set (apart from its obvious cuteness overload) is that size DOES matter! well, in the sense that these critter images are so fabulous to colour because they are just the right size - not too small and fiddly, but enough to colour with variation depending on your style!! LOVE THAT!
Here's my card!

 
I used some of the smaller images to create a background with distress inks and gold embossing.  I then die cut 3 circles and this where my critters sit. 
 
They each have a pumpkin spiced Latte to hold and the sentiments in this set are so adorable, I had to use a few!!

These little guys will be so useful for such a variety of different occasion cards - can't wait to mix them with some of my other Heffy Doodle goodies!!

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you grab your set quick as I think they'll disappear in the blink of an eye (or maybe the time it takes to drink a pumpkin spiced latte!!)
Ali xx

1 comment

~amy~ said...

So cute, patiently waiting for my stamp set! Thanks for the cute inspiration!