Mama Elephant Wish Upon A Star Tags


Hello Fellow Crafters! Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. Today's card is actually some sweet tags made using the adorable Mama Elephant Wish Upon A Star stamp set. This would have to be one of the sweetest sets I own. I Love to grow my stash of Mama Elephant Stamps and if this one is not in your stash yet, I hope it is soon as it's adorable to colour and play with!!

The tags are not a template or die - I just cut some white card to the size I wanted and used my corner rounder to round the bottom edges. I used my Distress Oxide Inks (from my favorite local store The Scrapbook Store in Perth WA). The Oxides I used were Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac and Tumbled Glass.
I used my blender brushes to get a soft blend as a wonderful pillowy background for my bunnies and clouds. I splattered the tags with White Gesso and let dry.  I stamped and coloured the images primarily with C copics and stamped the sentiments in Versafine Ink.
I stamped the clouds from the set with versamark ink and white embossed them and fussy cut. I used a cloud die to cover the top of the tags.
I finished the tags with White ribbon and some twine. Hope you enjoyed these tags and this lovely set.
Ali xx

No comments