Reverse Confetti Favorites and Sale!!


Hello Fetti Fans! Well, Today I have some favorites for you - I have used some of the new release to create a pretty card using some of my favorite stamps and dies from the new release with an older one too! Then keep reading for my favorites from this year from my Reverse Confetti Cards!
Also......looky looky....it’s a SALE!!


The amazing Thankful sale where there's 25% off until Dec 1st!! - the code is rcthankful25 - head on over and grab some of the favorites on your wish list too!
My card today was made with the Beautiful Memories stamp set and die set. I totally adore these bluebells - so lovely just simply a sprig on their own! I've created a white background and frame using the Stitched Bursts Cover Panel (obviously one of my faves from this release) and the Stitched Note and Frames Confetti Cut Die.

I coloured my flowers with V15, BV00, BV08 and B00. to give a purple/blue hue. I stamped and white embossed the sentiments from the Word Up stamp set. So striking and pretty!

So now onto my other favorite cards from this year! Soooo hard to choose but I think one would have to be my interactive card with the cutest of cute little scuttling crabs! head on over to my Instagram to see a video of him scuttling accross the card! This was using the Let's Shellabrate Stamp set and Dies! You can find my blog post here.

My next favorite card was using the Bold Blooms stamp set. Sometimes I just need a break from coloring and this stamp set and dies are perfect for that! The solid stamps allow you to stamp in colour and layer as well to create some really pretty floral arrangements.  Link to my Blog post for these cards is here.
Finally, I loved the Ice Cream Social Set too and the tags I created below were such fun to create!


Thanks for joining me for my favorite Reverse Confetti cards for this year and looking forward to many more wonderful creative RC times next year!

Don forget there's a SALE on at Reverse Confetti - their Thankful sale where there's 25% off until Dec 1st!! - the code is rcthankful25 - head on over and grab some of your favorites too!

Ali xx

1 comment

~amy~ said...

Ali, love your card for today! All the white space makes me a happy crafter!
Your fav picks are perfect!