Countdown to Confetti Day 3 - Reverse Confetti

 
Hi Fetti Fans! It's Day 3 of the Countdown To Confetti - the new release will be available tomorrow! Today's previews are of Holiday Bough and Joyful Holiday Wishes.  I've also used some of the new dies for the release - the Fold Over Window Tag, The Big Polka Dots Cover Panel and the Layering Scallop Circles Cover Panel. Don't forget there's prizes to be won by commenting during the preview days! There is also a FREE stamp set with Purchase for this release (see Reverse Confetti Site for Details).
 
 
 

My first project is 3 tags made with the stamp sets. I began by cutting the tags using the die and adhering some glitter paper in the tag 'window'. I stamped and colored the images from the sets with Copic markers.


I adhered them to the tags and finished with some coordinating ribbon. Some Clear Crystal Glaze was added to give some shine to the berries. So quick and easy for some beautiful Christmas gift tags!

Next I used the Cover Panels to create easy to mass-produce, modern christmas cards - again I cut the front panels using the dies from white cardstock and backed them with glitter paper. I stamped the sentiments from Joyful Holiday Wishes on Vellum with versamark ink and embossed them in silver. I backed the sentiment strips with some glitter paper and adhered to the front panels. I adhered to white cardbases.

Check out the other amazing projects here:


Such easy products to use for mass making of christmas cards and tags!

Thanks for stopping by!

Ali xx

5 comments

MadeByMeghanK said...

Absolutely beautiful tags!!! Love the glitter!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Gorgeous tags and cards!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Your projects are beautiful! I love the flowers and greenery on your tags!

Connie said...

Hi Ali :) Lovely! Lovely! Lovely! Your cards and tag are absolutely 100% lovely! Thanks for inspiring me :)

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful tags and cards! I love the designs and coloring on the pieces you used to decorate the Fold Over Window Tags!