Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop


Today's the day Fetti Fans! The new release is available and we have some incredible projects for today's blog hop. Make sure you check out the full list of contributors at the end of my post for some more fantastic projects!
I have made some cute Halloween Mini Treat Cups for today's blog hop!


 

I began by stamping the images from Spooktacular and colouring them with Copics in Halloween colors. I die cut the images and adhered them to the mini coffee cups. I purchased my coffee cups from a dollar store but there a plenty available online (search Mini Corrugated Coffee Cups).

I stamped the sentiments in Versamark Ink onto black card stock and white embossed them. I trimmed them to size and attached with images to the mini cups with Glue Dots - they are super strong and hold the images well.
I finished them with a coordinating thin ribbon. They are perfect to fill with a few Halloween treats!
Don't forget that there is a "Free With Purchase" offer with this release - the wonderfully graphic Peace Tree stamp set - I have made a quick, modern Christmas card with this set below.

I used Distress Oxide Inks in Picked Rasberry, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar to stamp my tree segaments. I then stamped the frills and baubles in versamark ink and silver embossed them. I stamped the sentiment and silver embossed it. I colored it with a silver gel pen to give it definition. Adding a simple star punch completes the card - perfect for batch creating of your cards this Christmas!

Hope you enjoyed my projects. Here are the graphics for the sets I used:

 

 Here's the full hop listing for you to enjoy and be inspired some more!



Thanks for stopping by!
Ali xx






2 comments

~amy~ said...

Your treat cups are DARLING.
Love what you've done with the Peace Tree set!

LIZARD said...

What a great idea Ali, to put treats into the cups! The decorations on the congregated cardboard cups looks dynamite and spooky too! Great thinking outside the treat bag here! The peace tree set is so versatile and I have enjoyed seeing all the great Christmas / peace cards that the team has created. Enjoyed your post today, thanks for sharing such a great and ghoulish idea with us!